We are building a community
Join the conversation
Artists are sharing their story of how they bring Truth, Beauty and Goodness to the world. Subscribe to the Podcast, check out our Youtube Channel, and connect with us on Facebook. By sharing our experiences and the experiences of other artists, we are inspiring artists of tomorrow to discover their own stories.
We have a vision for a school like no other and you can be part of that vision. Here is how…..
Living Water College of the Arts is a non-profit organization, Canadian federal charitable status: 86845 2814 RR0001.
All gifts are tax-deductible and a charitable receipt will be issued
As a benefactor of the college, you will contribute to the great cause of restoring the Arts to their proper function. Please contact us for more information on how you can help.
To date, the supporters and partners of Living Water College include private donors, artists and academics. Application is made to charitable foundations and this will continue annually. The college is debt-free and handling its current staff and operating costs. Support is being received from the local community, but much more is needed in order to open and operate full-time.
Your investment in the work of Living Water College will affect a great change in our Art culture. Please consider some of the ways in which you can support our work and our students:
- We accept all cash gifts, including those made through cheque or credit card.
- Secure, online donations can be given through MiCharity.
- Gifts In Kind: Consider making a non-cash gift in one of the accommodation or equipment needs.
- Pledges: You can create a pledge, payable to Living Water Arts Foundation over an extended length of time, such as annually or bi-annually.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Tax receipts can be issued for premiums paid by the donor, with the Living Water Arts Foundation named as the owner and beneficiary of the policy.
- Planned Giving: In your will and estate planning, you can include the Living Water Arts Foundation as a recipient.
- Bursary: You can establish a bursary or financial aid fund in your name or the name of a friend or loved one.
Volunteers are the life-blood of Living Water College of the Arts. There are many challenges in developing the College into a vibrant and long term post-secondary institution. Our volunteers have provided innumerable valuable services for the work of Living Water, and through their efforts the College has grown in many ways.
We always need more advocates. There are many ways to help Living Water:
- Spiritual support
- Volunteer support
- Financial support
- Social Media support